Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ten Day Challenge

You may have seen this challenge going around on blogs that you follow and I've decided that I need to do this for me. I've found that I'm not the person I used to be, nor the person I thought I would ever be. I'm still me but I'm trying to take some time out, reassess and become a better version of me. I think I'll even start today.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!