Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day Eight: Three turn ons.

This is easy; I have some idea of what turns me on. These don't necessarily come across the same in every person, and just because someone has these traits doesn't mean I'll be turned on by them; but if you don't have these I most likely won't be turned on by you (unless we have amazing raw sexual magnetism together)

  1. A similar sense of humor

  2. A similar level of intelligence/ line of thinking (The ability to have good banter is now a must for me)

  3. An intoxicating smell (and let's get down to biology; if I don't like your smell we are too similarly matched genetically; if I am infatuated with your smell we are biological opposites which do in fact attract)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!