Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

Most days I would say that I have no regrets, that everything I have done or had done to me has shaped me into this person I am today. Of course there is always the test bias that says I cannot know, had I have not done these things I 'wish I'd never', that my life would in fact be better; it could easily be worse or maybe even just the same. There are times when I am down and have regrets then, but in the harsh light of morning they all go away.

  1. Ending some relationships the way I did

  2. Giving up in year 12 and not studying

  3. Staying in bad situations when I should have walked away

  4. Going on hormone treatment

  5. Not doing what I want to do for so long

  6. Hurting you
Some of these are what I'm working on and changing. But all of these are what made me the me that I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!