Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

Usually I just try to say what is on my mind to people anyway; but here goes nothing.

I've sat here for a few minutes with the number 1 on my screen; maybe I'm not brave enough to name names.

  1. You have a problem with alcohol; you need to get help; even randoms asked me about it

  2. You have a problem with food; you need to get help; people asked me about it

  3. You have been incredibly helpful but it's not making my decisions any easier

  4. I will miss you (This could actually be said to a lot of different people)

  5. I'm sorry (ditto above)

  6. This isn't who you are

  7. You getting involved in my business doesn't help; it actually makes it harder

  8. Don't judge me when you don't know the full story.

  9. I hate you for what you did to me and I will never, ever forgive you

  10. You make my day brighter and bring my smile back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!