Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

Nine things about me...

  1. I'm 21

  2. I'm studying IT and working full time at IBM

  3. I'm confused as hell at a lot of things in my life at the moment

  4. I want to run away and travel the world, but I'm too scared to take the first leap.

  5. I used to be very, very underweight but now I'm fat and trying to get back to a healthy middle

  6. I'm not sure I am a good person anymore

  7. I've been really sick the past year (1 year and 9 days since I got sick) and am still not 100% recovered

  8. Sometimes I prefer to spend time with animals than people

  9. I'm trying to become the best version of me that I can be

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!