Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot

I missed a day, but i suppose it didn't say day four was the 4th day in a sequence it was just Day 4 of posting.
I spend a lot of time thinking about really random things. Such as, how does facebook now recognise peoples faces when you tag places. The things that probably cross my mind the most...

  1. My weight
  2. How things work
  3. The universe
  4. Certain people
  5. Certain events from the past
  6. Things I want to do
  7. Studying overseas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!