Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

Well this is difficult again. I think it is pretty hard to win my heart, not many people have managed this and it always happens when you least expect it with the less expected person. Just because a person has or doesn't have 8 qualities does not mean they will get my heart. A series of random events, many more than 8 and many more than we are even aware of, is what lets someone win your heart. Even if events lead you together, the time may not be right. It all gets very complicated. Let's do it anyway though, just for shits and giggles
  1. Be intelligent and passionate

  2. Make me laugh

  3. Make me smile when I think of you randomly throughout the day

  4. Remember things and get to know me

  5. Have an irresistible smell that lingers in my hair/clothes/sheets for days leading to number 3

  6. Be honest and open

  7. Be responsive to text/ calls/ emails

  8. Be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!