Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Word is pissing me off!

Dear spelling and grammar check,
I like you most of the time. Although sometimes you fail to do your job.
I am writing in English and I happen to be in Australia which means that words like coloUr and favoUrite need to have a U in them. I have set you to English(Australia) but you seem to forget about this all convert back to American all the time. And sometimes just to piss me off you turn to French for no good reason! I would like to finish documents with the correct spelling and since my keyboard is so horrible that it misses some of the letters I really need you to pick up your game!

Organize or organise I'm really not sure. I know that they are both accepted but what looks better? You seem to treat Z and S as the same letter. I know they look kind of similar to the eye. But you are a computer. You do not have eyes, you read computer language, and most likely the strings of binary for Z and S aren't that similar. And even if they are you should know better.

I don't go to the soo to zee the seebas. Get your act together.

As for the little green squiggly lines under my words. I like that you alert me to my mistakes. But lately when I got to click on it to see what you suggest to me the green line disappears. What are you doing to me?! I thought my grammar was correct, but then you told me it wasn't. I trusted you man. Then all of a sudden "Just tricking! You were right!" You are really slowing me down and messing with my mind!
Don't worry though I don't blame you too much because I know the real situation...


I hate that guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!