Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm not crazy but...

My house IS haunted.

Not ghosts trying to trap and kill you haunted. Not take over your body and make your head spin 360 degrees haunted. And not even write in blood on the wall "Seven kinds of Wonderful aren't enough" but still haunted.
I promise you that I am not crazy.
Let's look at the evidence shall we?

1) My guitar plays itself. PLAYS ITSELF!! Now it's not like its a magic guitar because I didn't buy it by trading in a cow. But none the less strings pluck just to annoy me. It's not a little tune been played in full swing but just the plucking of one string over and over for then silence. The ghost jut wants to piss me off.

2) The heater turns down. We have ducted heating that to turn down 1 degrees (and I'm talking Celsius here) you have to push a button twice. It's even a hard button to push. I had the heater on around 23 and after a while notice I was getting really, really cold. I walked to the thermostat to check it out and it had been turned down to 10 degrees that's 26 pushes! No one else was home and I have no idea how this happened

3) The cat can see it. When home alone the cat will be sitting with me, because I need the protection of something that weights 3kg, and all of a sudden her ears go back. She follows something that I cannot see around the room with her eyes while her fur stands up and she hides further into me. Something has scared her that I cannot see! Proof enough for me!

4) Funny things happen with the remote. I push play on the TV and walk to the other side of the room to pick up something and the TV pauses itself. I go back, push play and put the remote down, turn around and it's missing. Spend 5 minutes searching for it then decide to go to the toilet. Walk back in the room and it's back but I definitely searched there and it wasn't there a minute ago!

5) Funny things happen with the lights. I leave the room and the lamp is off. I walk back out into the hall turn around and see that the lamp is on. I know for certain that I did not turn that lamp on!

6) He leaves clues. This is the freakiest of all. The other day I walked into the lounge room, there was nothing on the floor. I sat on the couch and browsed the Internet for maybe an hour. Didn't notice anything weird. When I got up to leave the room I noticed something on the floor. It was a library card with a name I had never seen on it before. No one had been in the room to drop it, no one knew this person, and really we are not the kind of people to mug someone for their library card. But it just appeared. A few days later, same spot on the floor, a photo appears of some guy I never seen before. This of course lead to fights with Him (The boyfriend not God)
Him: "Who is this??"
Me: "It's just a photo I found, I think it's the ghost giving me clues."
Him: "That is insane! This house is NOT haunted and you are crazy" He then storms out
Me: *whispering* "That's not true. Don't listen to Him. I believe in you, please don't do anything crazy"
Him: "Are you talking to the ghost??"

I'm really not crazy, but tell me what all these signs point to? But I guess if the worst thing in my life is a ghost who tries to keep me awake, make me save energy and get cold , and stop watching too much tv i guess that's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!