Monday, April 12, 2010

Flashing Red Light

Oh flashing red light in the ceiling of the bathroom cubical what are you?

At first I thought you were maybe a motion sensor so I stood really still in front of you but you kept blinking.
Then I thought maybe you were a motion sensor but not operating properly so I jumped around like crazy in front of you while I pulled my pants back up. You continued to blink.

Then I heard a noise and remembered that there was a maintenance man crawling around in the celling. Can you see me from the vents in the ceiling? Or have you not been working at all and just in fact installing a camera to spy on me in the bathroom?? Really? What is wrong with you?

Some advice to people installing cameras in women's restrooms.

1) Peeing (and that is all that occurs because women don't have to do anything else like poop or bleed) is not sexy. It won't sound like yours because its coming from a different faucet and you will be confused at to what the sound is and just thinking we are pouring some kind of liquid into the bowl.

2) Wiping is not sexy. Yes that's right we don't just let it drip dry like you.

3) Washing our hands is not sexy- another thing that women do that men don't

4) Sitting down generally means you will only get a view of skin. Then when we stand back up you will get a view of nothing. You will not be able to see anything that's actually erotic just skin. You are obviously very confused as to women's anatomy.

5) Any other sounds you hear will obviously be the toilet seat creaking and not us (yes we sit) but still not very sexy noises.

Perhaps try installing a camera in a women's locker room because obviously we all shower naked together and lather each other up with soap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!