Monday, May 3, 2010

When is a body in a boot not suspicious

First off just to specify boot= trunk...

I don't live in a great area. Madly saving to move closer to the city so even if there's still some messed up people are around there is police presence to assist you! Seriously my suburb doesn't have a police station and it really, really needs one.

A body was found in a boot the other day in front of the grey hound track... and police are "Treating as suspicious". I can pretty much assure you that it defiantly IS suspicious.

No one ever thinks "Maybe I'll just lock myself in the boot for some fun"


No one in the history of the universe is that dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!