Sunday, May 30, 2010

Exercise Allergies

Is anyone else allergic to exercise? You probably don't think that it's possible but I'm pretty sure that my body is allergic to exercise and will do almost anything to get out of it.

I mean my body not me. It's not like I'm been too lazy and just sitting on the couch going oh well allergic to exercise, pass more turtle burgers

I stopped playing squash because of exams and my body decided Hey I like not having to move and do stuff so then when I decided to try and get back into it my body thought noooooo and sent me the plague or something.

10 blood tests, 15 doctors visits, 1 xray, 1 ultrasound and 1 trip to the neurologist later there is 'nothing' wrong with me other than the fact I have lost a few thousand dollars on medical bills.

At this point (after 7 months) my body must have thought I guess she's learnt her lesson and let me start to get better.

The past week went like this for me:

Monday: Oh I'm feeling better I can get back into exercise. I ran on the treadmill, did some floor work and lots of stretches.

Tuesday: I'm getting a cold. I'll still go on the treadmill but don't do the floor work because I don't want to over do it.

My body thought I'm slowly wearing her down

Wednesday: Run on the treadmill, hardly any stretches because not feeling great.

4am Thursday YOU DIDN'T LEARN YOUR LESSON, WRATH MY FURY
This is where the worst case of gastro EVER occur. I will not give you details are it was so horrific, literally like a scene from a horror movie. Attack of the Spew.

I got over this (kind of.. I'm still not eating proper foods just bland but sustainable things like bread and potatoes) and my body thought Just to be sure... and gave me a cold.

Thank you body.

But you know what Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Treadmill. Thursday, Friday throwing up horribly and not eating, Satday-?(Not sure when, if ever, I will return to my normal eating habits) limited food = weight loss.

Me-1 Body-90579475

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!