Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"Pro Ana" Blogs

People are morons.

I've spoken about how a psychologist has told someone who used to starved themselves obese. Now that is dumb.

I don't understand how people training to be councilors can have pro ana blogs. And put their name and email address up there. Any one going to hire you for a job will google you in this day and age and think hmmm maybe we don't one someone fucked up to fuck up our pupils more.

Also looking at "tips" for how to avoid people knowing you haven't been eating. Your tips are shit. I've gone through that myself, and I'm not going to give anyone else tips, but what I came up with was much more intelligent than your ideas. Such a shame you didn't have a brain to begin with and now you are ruining it even more.

Your idols are people that had eating disorders and went to a facility for treatment. I'm sure they would tell you exactly the same thing I feel, that what you are been with these blogs are been idiots. Have fun when you're underweight, growing hair on your arms/ hands while your body tries to insulate, been left unable to have children, feeling miserable and terrified of food, unable to eat or go out into social situations where food are involve and over all looking horrible. All because you went onto a website and did this to yourself.

Maybe I will go write a website with details on how to get aids if you people love trying to get illnesses so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!