Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dudeist Priest

I am not religious in case you hadn't noticed. Not religious at all.
The other day I was so incredibly bored and out of things to do that I decided to become a dudeist priest. I can now precede over your wedding, funeral or any other special ceremony. I'm not really into the whole marriage thing, but like Barney Stinson, I do like the idea what when I ask a question you think to answer "I do". Let's see if this absolute power corrupts.

This got me thinking that a bored person and the Internet is a dangerous combination.
Massive amounts of information is at our finger tips and I can find out a hell of a lot without much effort. From pro anorexic sites to how to build a bomb, everything is readily available to us.

I suppose the world should be thankful that all I can do is marry people. If anyone has any task/ ideas of how to fill my time that would be great, I will almost do anything at this point...otherwise the next step is bomb building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello commenters of the world.
Feel free to speak your mind and have some fun with me. I'll try write back where I can.
Decent humans only though- no abuse! If you don't fit this criteria I probably don't need you reading my blog anyway!